420g AP flour
- It seemed like too many cranberries and pecans. Next time should try 100g pecans and 100g cranberries.
- I roasted pecans in the oven before using. This didn't seem to be necessary. Next time try without roasting.
- The top crust burnt a little and the bottom crust burnt a lot. I baked using my usual dutch oven method and temperature. Here is what to try next time. Preheat the pot to 500F, reduce the oven to 400F when bread goes in. Bake 30 minutes. Uncover, reduce to 375F and bake another 25-30 min.
- Try replacing about 20g of ap flour with whole wheat.
- I didn't get too much rise in the oven. It might have been over-proofed, or maybe I used too much fruits and nuts. But if fixing those two doesn't fix the problem, might be good to try bread flour.